The Burdick 8500 EKG machine has the versatility and advanced technology for your medical setting. The Burdick 8500 features a very user friendly interface and this EKG is quite dependable.
Equipment Features :
- Adjust the unique 7-inch adjustable widescreen color display for contrast and viewability.
- View continuous 3-, 6-, and 12-leads of data on the color display ECG.
- Store up to 300 digital ECG records; enjoy on-screen QuickTips.
- Equipment includes an industry-leading, four-year warranty and service program for worry-free usage.
- Reduce typing mistakes and save time by downloading patient information from your electronic medical record (EMR/HIS) system. Eliminates the hassle of scanning and filing.
- Equipment includes an industry-leading data acquisition speed (64,000 sps) for pacemaker detection.
With more than 30 years of continuous refinement, the Glasgow Royal Infirmary algorithm is the first and only to consider five clinically significant variables – including gender, age, race, medication, and classification – to interpret patient data. The Burdick 8500 ECG cleans the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the GRI algorithm.