LifePak CR Plus is the latest AED machine from Physio-Control (formerly Medtronic, Inc.)
after they are launched LifePak 500 and LifePak Express. AED Machine LifePak CR Plus released in the market since July 9, 2008. These AED machine uses the same ADAPTIV biphasic technology found in all quality LIFEPAK® products.
The LifePak CR Plus defibrillator machine was designed specifically for the first person at the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest. One of AED machine that offers the quality and performance preferred by the vast majority of emergency medical teams around the world.
AED machine LifePak CR Plus are easy to understand and use in a cardiac emergency, when every second counts. The user or medical team can give lifesaving treatment in just three steps :
- Push the button to release the lid and turn on the defibrillator.
- Pull the handle to get the electrode pads and adhere them to the person's chest as shown.
- Press the flashing button if told to do so
AED machine LifePak CR Plus is available in automatic mode, So it's becomes easy for the user to take simple step which requires only steps 1 and 2 above.
The LifePak CR Plus AED designed as sleek and lightweight at only 4.5 pounds. When you buy this AED machine, you will get complete item such as :
- LifePak CR+ AED Carrying case
- Two pairs of electrodes
- Long-life lithium battery
- Two pairs of vinyl gloves
- Disposable CPR barrier, razor and anti-microbial wipe
- Trauma scissors
- Ambu Res-Cue Mask First Responder kit
- Operators' manuals or Accessories catalog
- AED machine LifePak CR Plus with 5-Year Warranty